What is a Cookie?
We use both temporary session ID cookies and persistent cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate on our site. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your web browser's help information.
We set persistent cookies to store your game account login and/or password, so you don't have to enter it more than once. Persistent cookies also enable us to detect new users, and track referals to the site to reward users that refer their friends to the site.
If your browser rejects all cookies, you may still use our site, but your ability to use some areas of our site including purchasing membership, will be limited.
To learn how to clear your cookies, please look below:
- Click "Tools -> Delete Browsing History..." (or Ctrl + Shift + Del)
- Check only "Temporary Internet Files."
- Click "Delete."
- Restart Internet Explorer.
- Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History(drop down menu)
- Remember History > Remove individual cookies -> Select cookies -> Remove Cookie
- - Or Use custom settings for history -> Show Cookies -> Select cookies -> Remove Cookie
- Optionally Remove all cookies
- Restart Firefox.
Alternative method: Press down Ctrl+Shift+Delete to open up a browser settings menu.
- Click "Tools."
- Select "Delete Private Data..."
- Click the "Detailed Options" button.
- Uncheck everything except "Clear Entire Cache."
- Click "Delete," and restart.
- Safari -> Preferences -> Privacy -> Details
- Select site to remove cookies from -> Remove or Remove All
- Restart Safari
Safari 6.0.3 (Mac Mini)
- Located Develop option on Toolbar
- Click Develop
- Click Empty Caches on list (not the delete caches option)
Firefox for Mac
- Click "Firefox -> Preferences."
- Click "Advanced" and select the "Network" tab.
- Under the "Cashed Web Content" section, click "Clear Now."
- Restart Firefox.
Note: If you do not see your browser's version listed here, it is strongly recommended that you upgrade your browser. The latest browsers typically have more features and improved security.
Be sure to also restart your web browser. So the game page fully reloads, and not just the content files.